ÖFB team boss Dietmar Kühbauer? Do not take for one or the other

Rapid coach Dietmar Kühbauer expressed himself at the SKY broadcast Talk & Goals for the tricky situation of Hütteldorfer and answered the question why he is never associated with the team boss job at ÖFB.

The SK Rapid suffered a sensitive 1: 2 defeat against Admira on the 7th matchday of the Austrian Bundesliga. Thus, the Hütteldorfer holds eight points after seven matchdays at meager. Significantly too little for the claims of the SK Rapid.

We are not satisfied at the moment, but it happened. We were in leadership against Altach and Admira and would have had the bags', but have not done it. With Rapid it is so that if it does not work, like It's now, then the pressure is always there. The upheaval has taken place. We have six players, but also lost good players. You have to give this team time that you will not find up. We will not be unadorned or starting Routing nerves, that would be the wrong way, Kühbauer looked back at SKY on the mixed season start.

It was pleasing to a personal call from Rapid President Martin Bruckner, who assured the work of the last two years would not question . It is crucial that we stay calm in the club. There are voices from the outside, but if we stay calm and clear, I do not worry that it goes in the right direction, says Kühbauer, also of incredible burden spoke in the last six weeks.

I did not talk about excuses but only that the stress is not normal. The burden, especially since Corona has become more for the players. You have to accept that the players are not machines and get problems due to this stress. You have to get any problems Understanding that this burden can not be good for no player in the world.

KÜHBAUER NEVER team boss? Because I polarize

While ÖFB team boss Franco Foda belongs to a weak World Championship qualifier - the ÖFB should soon look like alternatives - Kühbauer will never be associated with the team boss job. Because I polarize, still. I have delivered good work, but I believe that I do not fit for one or the other. I have no sleepless nights, but I'm not scared, says Kühbauer.

Articles and videos about the topic Experience top sport live on Dazn. Get your free month now!

Overall, however, Kühbauer has become far quieter: If I have a suggested out, he will be discussed with me longer than at others. I believe that I am now in orderly tracks today. That does not even mean one or the other It is still emotions in football, but I'm on a good way. As a person, I have not changed greatly. To have an opinion, is important in today's time and that does not mean that it is always well arriving , I try to get better with the media and I also succeed very well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – Se revelan los requisitos para PC de The Definitive Edition

Wolfsburger Change Errors: DFB negotiates Münster's objection to the Monta

Operation: Hübner lacks the 1st FC Nuremberg longer