NBA 2K22: three legends and a young star on cover

The 2K22 NBA basketball simulation has just unveiled the names of the players who will appear on the cover of his next edition. With three glories of the orange ball for the legend version - Kevin during, Dirk Nowitzki and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. As well as the Slovenian prodigy of Dallas Mavericks, Luka Donic, on the coverage of the conventional edition.

Best marker in the history of the NBA with 38,387 points enrolled in career, Sextuple Champion with the Bucks and Lakers, named MVP of the League six times, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar sees his presence on the coverage of NBA 2K22 like the Opportunity to stay in touch with a young generation that has not experienced the devastating effects of his skyhook at the time the pivot dominated the competition from the early 1970s until his retirement in 1989.

"I am delighted that fans have the opportunity to see me play this way. I remember when I evolved in NBA, I played video games at airports. And today, I'm happy to appear in a game that is sold around the world. It's a real honor and I'm glad to have survived enough to see that. So thank you, "launched the old glory of Los Angeles Lakers.

NBA Champion In 2011 with the League Dallas Mavericks, MVP of the 2007, and retired since 2019, Dirk Nowitzki said he was honored to share the coverage of this new edition with Kareem-Abdul-Jabbar and Kevin during. Became adviser in his old club, the German winger is also delighted to see Luka Donic, the new Mavericks star, appear on the coverage of the conventional edition.

NBA2K21 On Current Gen IS THE EXACT SAME GAME as NBA2K20................

"I am flattered to be part of the legends on the cover. It's really a great honor. Not to mention Kevin Durant and Kareem, who are two of the best players in the history of this sport. Luka is on the jacket of the classic edition, so it's two Mavericks on the cover of the same game, it's doubly special for us. I am super happy and very proud to be on the jacket. But that Luka, that I try to help and guide, there is also touches me a lot. I am happy for him, it's amazing everything he has managed to do in just two years in the league, "he explained.

© Visual Concepts / 2K Sports

Kevin during on the cover for the third time

Currently in full preparation with the USA team for the Tokyo Olympics, and active member of the nets of Brooklyn, Kevin during finds himself for the third time on the coverage of NBA 2K. An honor of which he does not get tired.

"It deeply touches me. Especially because it's related to the culture of video game. I was playing a lot with my friends and family, and like all children, I dreamed of being on the jacket. And that's the third time ... I'm very proud of it. I can not wait to be able to represent my family, my friends and my team outside the field. It is really an honor, "the NBA's winger, MVP in 2014, and double league champion with the Warriors of Golden State in 2017 and 2018.

Note that in the United States, players will also buy a special edition of the standard edition with cover the WNBA champion, designated 6 times All-Star WNBA, Candace Parker. Its appearance is a key step for NBA 2K since it becomes the first athlete on the cover of the franchise. Having the Chicago Sky Star on the jacket is one of the latest NBA 2K initiatives to highlight women in the game.

The announcement of the players who appear on the cover is only the first stage of the many ads preceded by NBA 2K22 before the launch scheduled on September 10. Fans are now eager to discover the first gameplay images and the new features of this new edition. Which would be delay. Still a little patience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jerome Boateng signs at Olympique Lyon

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – Se revelan los requisitos para PC de The Definitive Edition

Wolfsburger Change Errors: DFB negotiates Münster's objection to the Monta